Student Ministry Check Us Out on Facebook
Sunrise Community Church currently has two youth ministries for students, Transformed and The Way.
Transformed is our Jr. High Ministry, 6th-8th grade, meeting times are Wednesdays from 6:00pm to 7:30pm.
The Way is our High School ministry, 9th-12th grade, meeting times are Sundays from 11:00am to 12:30pm.
To create a community of teenagers who want to live out their faith in an authentic way, accepting anyone who wants to join them on this adventure of following Christ.
- Connect: We will be focused on building relationship with one another and sharing life together. (Acts 2:42)
- Include: We will accept anyone in our youth group regardless of their background, ethnicity, appearance, or maturity of faith. We want The Way to be a safe place for teens to change their minds. (John 13:34)
- Transform: Through the teaching of the Bible, the following of the Holy Spirit, and prayer, The Way will create a place where teen’s lives may be further sanctified and transformed by Christ. (Romans 12:2)
- Acceptances of anyone who comes in to our youth group. (No bullying, no clicks).
- We want to help kids to know Christ and live that out in an authentic way.
- Through the Christians in our youth group, we will also transform our community around us. (serving local ministries, mission trips, and outreaches)
- We will always be looking for ways to built better relationships. (Between leaders & students, students & students, and students & community)
Why should I get involve?
If you are a student and want to help out, there are plenty of opportunities. Just come and talk to one of the leaders.
If you are an adult and feel called to work with our students, please contact Greg Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org There are several ways you can get involved and plenty of areas to serve.